Monday 8 July 2013

Wow - an update!

Wow - It's been a while since I posted to this archive of old stories and poems.

I had a few minutes to spar and managed to unearth a couple of old poems:-
AA:BB - Unity (nah, I'm not a fan of the title either!)
Funny Farm

I've got a few more stories and poems to stick up, it's just a case of finding them! I think there's a few floppy disks missing around my house with a wad of stories in various stages of development. Amongst these disks was my one and only attempt at a novel. I have a paper copy, but I really want to find the disks but haven't got a clue as to where they are.
To be honest, I don't think I would put that story on here anyway (in case I ever have a year to spare to put it right), but there are definitely stories knocking around that I would put on her for your reading pleasure.

At the moment I'm not writing anything new, though there's is a young kids book containing a special undersea character that I may polish up for submission, if I can ever get a few minutes away from the redevelopment of the NorfolkPlaces website.

No comments: